Current Private Patient?
At the moment, Center for Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Inc., is not accepting new private patients. We are looking for new patients to participate in our clinical studies. Click here to learn more!
Dr. Childress’ practice is 80% clinical research. Private patients are only seen by Dr. Childress on Tuesday and Wednesdays after 1pm. Latest time to schedule for private patients is at 3PM. Please keep this in mind when scheduling appointments and plan accordingly.
- To provide the best quality of care for you and your family, please schedule visits at least once every 6 months or as recommended by your doctor.
- Request prescription refills at least 7 business days in advance. This ensures that your prescription will be processed and ready for pick up prior to running out of medication.
- Payments are due at time of service unless otherwise discussed. We accept cash, check, or card for payment.
- Effective January 1, 2013: we will no longer be mailing prescriptions.
- Effective December 1, 2013: to safeguard personal medical information, please have ID available upon request when picking up prescriptions.
Please contact us at 702-838-0742 to learn more.
Feel free to browse the information about our current studies to see if there is one that fits your needs.